Friday 26 January 2018

Calgary Photo Restoration

Did you know that I offer Digital Photo Restoration services. If you have old images, I can repair them in Photoshop! Below is an example. I can touch-up rips, faded colors, dirt/smudge marks etc.

Please contact me if you are interested in more information. 


Full Circle Photography is based out of Calgary, Alberta. Specializing in Newborn, Cake Smash, Maternity, Family, & Boudoir Photography (in studio or on location). Please follow us on facebook and Instagram to hear about upcoming sales and contests. Thank you for viewing our blog, please feel free to leave comments below. Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. offshore photo editing

    ReplyDelete